Business Finance Offerings
Plenty of businesses fail due to a lack of financial knowledge, ineffective financial management or poor financial decision making. Many smaller businesses cannot afford expensive financial resources or systems. Some business owners outsource their accounting / finance function but still don’t have the financial knowledge or insight to use their financial results to make better business decisions.
FinanciallyFiT Group offers the perfect solution with our Business Financial Programme specifically developed to assist small to medium size businesses with their finances. We offer financial consulting, training, accounting and tax services. Our FinanciallyFiT Group team have extensive financial experience and expertise and include a Chartered Accountant, registered accountants and tax practitioners as well as business coaches and consultants.
Who will benefit from the Programme?
- Small to medium businesses seeking assistance with their business finances
- Business owners and management teams of small to medium size businesses who would like to get a better understanding of sound financial management practices and principles as well as internal financial controls
- Business owners who don’t have a financial background and would like to become more knowledgeable with regards to business finances
- Business owners who have outsourced their accounting / financial function but would like to have the appropriate knowledge and insight to make better financial decisions based on their financial results
- Businesses who cannot afford to appoint financial resources but need financial expertise on an ad-hoc or regular basis
What we can assist businesses with:
- Financial Health Checks
- Effective financial management (including budgeting, cash flow, debtors, creditors and debt management)
- Independently analyzing your financial results and important financial ratios to give you professional advice
- Assist with cash flow projections, costing, identifying key financial ratios and numbers to manage etc.
- Implementing financial processes from transaction to financial statements
- Enhance financial processes to be more effective and efficient
- Enhance internal controls to build a solid financial process and system and prevent fraud
- Review financial statements
- Provide easy-to-use tools to use as your financial reporting system
- Compile business plans