Spending more time indoors can certainly help to save and put money away for the December holidays. Here are a few affordable ideas to have fun during winter:
- Movie night at home with cosy blankets while enjoying hot drinks and popcorn.
- Karaoke evenings are always lots of fun.
- Cook together and try out new delicious recipes.
- Invite the family and friends over for a ‘potjiekos’ competition.
- Play some traditional board games and demonstrate to the kids what entertainment looked like before I-phones and I-pads.
- Go on a trip down memory lane by glancing through your photo albums.
- Mountain biking or a hiking trip in nature are excellent activities during winter time when you feel like being active.
- Build a dream board together as a family. Compile a plan to make those dreams come true.
Enjoy winter and don’t stop having fun.
Written by Ronel Jooste
CA(SA), Financial Consultant and Coach, Blogger and Speaker
Contact Ronel: email@example.com
For more information about my financial wellness programmes visit the website